Terms and Conditions
1. Volunteership is non-transferable.
2. Volunteers need to stay and state publicly with their commitment to the mission, vision and goals of YAIF.
3. Volunteers may not have right to create Page with the name of YAIF.
4. No volunteer can receive any salary from the YAIF.
5. No volunteer seen to be under the influence of alcohol or other mood changing substances is allowed to be in contact with the people we serve.
6. No volunteer is allowed to take donations with the name of YAIF in cash.
1. Volunteership is non-transferable.
2. Y.A.I.F has the right to cancel the volunteership if he/she is inactive regularly for 21 days or more without pre-informing respective State Representatives.
3. Volunteers need to stay and state publicly with their commitment to the mission, vision and goals of Y.A.I.F.
4. Volunteers need to acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions and serve accordingly.
5. Disrespecting other members/volunteers may lead to take strict actions against you.
6. If any member is found indulged in any kind indisciplinary action that has a negative effect on Y.A.I.F then as per our policies the respective volunteer will be removed from without any prior information.
7. Volunteers should keep personal grudges and ego aside avoid unnecessary and extra messages in group and should not personally message anyone in the group on telegram.
8. Volunteers may not have right to create Page with the name of Y.A.I.F.
9. Volunteers should try to be professional.
10. Volunteers should not share any personal details regarding them to any of the members, all the information should only be given in the official form of Y.A.I.F. Y.A.I.F will only be held responsible for any of the details which is given through the official form for misuse.
11. YAIF will not be held responsible for any of the mis deeds committed by volunteers and it may lead to termination of volunteership.
12. No volunteer can receive any salary from the Y.A.I.F.
13. All volunteers are required to cover personal and accommodation costs while working for YAIF.
14. All volunteers are responsible for their own accident, health insurance and care of any property belonging to them.
15. No volunteer seen to be under the influence of alcohol or other mood changing substances is allowed to be in contact with the people we serve.
16. No volunteer is allowed to take donations with the name of Y.A.I.F in cash.
As uncomfortable a prospect as this might be, there will be times when volunteers must be let go. Volunteers who fail to live up to their responsibilities or whose behavior reflects poorly on our organization are not helping – they’re hurting. – Designated volunteer staff members who oversee volunteer participation should be comfortable with reporting negative behavior directly to the Trustee at Youth Against Injustice Foundation. They should always be on the look-out for volunteers who shirk their duties or who behave irresponsibly. Youth Against Injustice Foundation projects are done for the sole benefit of the people we serve. We insist that volunteers should not consider our projects to be part of a fact finding mission to be used for other organizations or to gain personal merit. If we see that any volunteers are trying to gain any of those personal benefits while working with us, we will have to let those volunteers go without warning. Also, those people will not be considered to be part of any further projects with Youth Against Injustice Foundation. – We will handle any dismissal as professionally as any company would the firing of an employee but without the usual three warnings required by employment law. We simply explain that the situation isn’t working out, and we will wish you all the best.
Anyone who has previously broken any of these rules need not apply to join us on future projects.